Angelic Awareness ™
Spiritual Gift Shop
53 Market Hall
The Mall, Luton LU1 2TB
During any covid restrictions or lockdown, products can be posted by RM First Class Signed for, local taxi or courier and Tarot can also being done on Zoom, Facetime or phone. Treatments may not available during lockdown or high levels of the pandemic and when reopening may be subject to Covid 19 restrictions or compliance. Please observe social distancing, masks and other government guidelines when visiting the shop during restrictions. I now have an online shop at angelicawareness.patternbyetsy.com which I am adding products to weekly if you are unable to get to the shop at 53 Market Hall LU1 2TB. If you cannot find what you want on the store, please contact me and I will see how I can help with any product enquries on 07462859607. Like us on Facebook Instagram or Twitter page which have the online shop link, where you can see new posts and products when they come in!
Angelic Awareness is a UK Registered Trademark TM
I have appeared on the Radio at Luton University RADIIOLAB 97.1 FM - see the link to listen again on 30 October listen to the 3rd, 2nd and 1st link down!
Our address is 74-76 Market Hall, The Mall, Luton, England, LU1 2TB.
Please note that this website is hosted by Vistaprint. There is only one cookie used which is to count the number of cookies used. No other monitoring is undertaken by Angelic Awareness TM on this website. We do not use forms. Below is a standard privacy notice to comply with GPDR.
If you wish to be contacted re future workshops and events or special offers, the company will require you to give your written permission or call 07462 859607 or email or call in at the shop at the above address to pick up a consent form.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law, we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
To carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it to:
verify your identity for security purposes
1.2. sell products to you. If a product has to be sought as it is not available at the shop, then we will only keep the information such as a phone number or email during the time needed for the sourcing the product and to let you know when it is available, then contact you and once the transaction has been completed or you change your mind, we will delete this information, unless you give us permission to be informed about future products or services which may be of interest in writing.
1.3. provide you with our services
1.4. provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including [job opportunities and] our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent, or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
· whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
· whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
· whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
· record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of Angelic Awareness TM for therapies requires consent. The forms are kept in a locked cupboard with restricted access. The only time they would be disclosed to a third party is if you request a copy to be sent to your GP or if there is risk of harm to yourself or another such as suicide risk or child abuse or risk to others.
· responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
· protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage risk
· protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
5. Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our Social Media page allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
5.1. posting a message our forum or Social Media.
5.2. tagging an image
5.3. clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com
6. Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
7. Information relating to your method of payment
7.1. We do not keep all your payment information so as:
7.1.1 to prevent the possibility of our duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;
7.1.2 to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent
7.2. Access to your payment information is restricted to authorised staff only.
7.3. If we ask you questions about your payment information, we only show [partial detail OR the first four OR the last four digits of the debit or credit card number], so that you can identify the means of payment to which we refer.
7.4. The company’s accounts are restricted to the accountant and HMRC and are locked away.
We will automatically delete payment information from any other source should it be sent to us via another method.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information.
9. Access to your personal information
9.1. At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you.
9.2. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request on 07462 859607. Or email to enquire firstname.lastname@example.org
9.3. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information.
10. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
11. Use of site by children
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children apart from when they are in the shop they may wish to buy crystals or ornaments. We market to children. All persons asking for a Tarot Reading or Treatment are asked their age which under UK law is 18 and ID may be required. Only with parental consent can a treatment or reading take place and also at the discretion of Angelic Awareness TM.
12. How you can complain
12.2. If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
12.3. If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
13. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
13.1. to provide you with the services you have requested such as consent for a healing or treatment. We have to keep treatment records by law for 7 years.
13.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
13.3. to support a claim or defence in court.
14. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.